I want a Dutch Working Holiday Visa
Young people aged between 18 and 30 from Canada, New Zealand, Australia or Argentina can stay in the Netherlands for up to 12 months for holiday and work experience. No residence permit is required. This scheme is known as the Dutch Working Holiday Visa.
Conditions for the Dutch Working Holiday Visa
- You are a Canadian, New Zealand, Australian or Argentinian national
- You are at least 18 but no older than 30 at the time of your application
- You have a passport that is valid for at least 15 months
- You have full health insurance for the Netherlands that is valid for at least 12 months from the moment you arrive in the Netherlands
- You have a return ticket or sufficient financial resources to buy one
- You do not take any children with you
Do you want to know more about the Dutch Working Holiday Visa? Contact us today.